Monday, September 29, 2008

Today

Today I am starting this personal blog where I can be free to say whatever the heck I want.
Here's where I'm at today:

34 and counting
Lily is 3 plus 2 months (and NOT potty trained...more on that to come)
Natalie is just about 7 months (and looooooooooooves her mama)
Mike and I are in a good place
We just lost our Rocco and still have Luna and Abby
I am a photographer for hire ;-)
I love the internet
I am way out of shape and overweight (deeee-lightful)
I have hit rock bottom on previous statement and have started exercising and dieting but....

MY WORKOUT PLACE JUST CLOSED UP SHOP Y'ALL - OVERNIGHT.

That is how my life rolls lately. I try and then WHAM. Reality bites.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Pacific Personal Training/CrossFit Hillsboro said...

Love it!! This way I can feel like I'm in touch with the day-to-day antics at Case de Moon. I really love your brutal honesty and lay-it-all-on-the-line attitude. I soon will start my "Punkin-Doodle, Snickerdoodle, Poopy Squirt" blog. =)