Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Confession: I drive too fast.

I've always said that 55 is my default speed no matter where I am. I know, it's awful. I can't help it. I mean, I totally pay attention in school zones (and drive the speed limit) and also if there are obvious kids on the street, etc. However, on familiar roads, deserted roads, 4 lane roads in retail areas...I drive too fast.

Well, on March 27, 2009 the universe caught up with me in a BIG BIG way.

I got not one, but TWO tickets in TWO different parts of town on the SAME FREAKIN' DAY.

How many people do you know who have had THAT happen to them. Well, now you know one.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I actually did know a guy when I was younger that that happened to. Guess it's kinda hard to have the defensive driving thing when you get two the sameday huh. :p

The Pollards said...

I got into two car wrecks in my dad's car after prom. I got hit first, then hit another car, then my dad told me to come home, and let a friend drive his car. It wasn't pretty. Farrell

Clarissa said...

Oh no!!! That's terrible!! Hate them chicken-s*** tickets! Ease up, leadfoot! ;)