Friday, November 14, 2008

Crickets

It's sounding a lot like crickets around here...anyone still out there reading????

1. I went to the grocery store with my shirt on inside out today. Sounds about right as of late.

2. Natalie is taking a wicked-long nap - should I go check on her (or not) for fear of breaking the plane of napdom once I enter her atmosphere?

3. Lily can be both Linda Blair from the Exorcist and Glenda the Good Witch in the same hour. I am astounded and can't wait for AGE THREE TO BE OVER ALREADY.

4. Our yard is in total devastation and chaos. We finally had the tree dude come and take away the 4 root balls tumped over in our yard. HE IS DOING A HELLUVA JOB. Ahem.

5. I want my mom to come home. I miss her. I need her. (Parents are on a cruise in Mediterranean (I think?) Malta, Italy, Spain...is that the Mediterranean?

6. Making my chicken again this afternoon. Yum.

7. My feet are cold.

8. Since the birth of Natalie and post-pregnancy hair shedding - hair. always. greasy. In less than 24 hours. Hate.

9. Can't wait to take my hiatus. Can't wait.

10. If you're out there, have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

hey girlie!
love this post! so many cute little comments! i hope to catch y'all this weekend for a WAY overdue phone call!! take care!!

Stephanie said...

NO, don't check on her! Girl, went to the gym with my shirt inside out and saw my friend's husband there. Chatted with him, worked out 5 minutes and they paged me to get Maris. Ugh. You have a good weekend too!

Pacific Personal Training/CrossFit Hillsboro said...

I'm here! Reading everyday. Soooooo ready for vacation, too. Chuck can help Mike with the yard while we scrap. :)

Unknown said...

I'm also reading daily!

Let sleeping babies sleep! Dear god woman have you forgotten allready . . let me remind you.. .ahhhhhhhhh eh eh eh eh arghhhhhhhh ehe ehee eheeehhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

remember? yeah . .. .she's all good. Let her sleep ;) She'll let you know if there's a problem. =D

Unknown said...

hmm. . . should clarify I just mean you should have no qaulms whatsoever about the wicked long nap. . . with regards to the plane of napdom I would bet if she's sleeping that well you're not gonna bother her by peeking in. Ok... now I feel slightly more pulled together in my commenting. :p My brain is in a thousand pieces these days. ;)