Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008: A Recap

This was the first Halloween Lily actually went trick or treating and she loved it. Daddy, Nana and Boppa took her around my parent's street. She was a ....KANGAROO. Natalie was a baby in a Halloween dress courtesy of Miss Susan. Ha! Very creative, I know.
Lily had a Costume parade at her preschool which was way cute. It was her first "school event" ever. I'm officially a mom now.
Behold:

I plopped Noodle down in a pool of light. Doesn't she look like she's glowing? Speaking of looking like...Natalie looks just like me as a baby as she gets older. I'll dig out a pic of me at 8 months and show ya sometime soon.
Here she comes folks...wait for it...
Awwww...there's our girl!
Natalie out to support her big sis on parade...
Lily's class (there are 15 kids and only 3 girls!!) They are singing their Halloween song, "Pumpkin, Pumpkin Big and Round" to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We practiced that a lot. That's Miss Joyce there, one of Lily's teachers. She and the other teacher Miss Judy have been teaching that class for 15 years together. Suh-weeet.


All the Halloween sweets I need .....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

cute, cute, cute! Love the last picture. Trick or treating is the best thing ever invented. Of course she loved it!