Monday, March 9, 2009

monday, monday.

Hello Lovelies. (Been trying to post this all day yesterday to no avail. Internet was timing out on me.)
What a weekend. All.4.of.us.moons.have.the.barf.virus.
Can I come live with you and leave it all behind for a moment?
Please read Sheye's loveliest of all lovely posts today. Would that I could write like her, take photographs like her, appreciate like her. She is...something else.
Two bits of happy. Here is a pic of Natalie on her birthday last week:

















And here is a super home made lamp that I wanna make one day...isn't it cute? (lamp on right)


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

so pretty!! And the lamp is cute, too! More pics of the bday girl!!! I have parts of her gift ready, but...I'm having technical difficulties. Eesh!

Stephanie said...

LOVE that lamp! make me one too.
Natalie is such a cutie!