Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Art of Self-Reflection

Hello!!!!!!
I just completed a self-imposed blog hiatus...mine and YOURS. Blogging and blog hopping makes me insanely happy, but insanely overwhelmed with:
  • Why the hell am I blogging? What do I have to share with the world and does it freakin' matter?
  • My blog sucks.
  • Your blog is way cooler
  • Oh my, what a cool blog THAT was and why am I blogging?
  • Oh, I MUST HAVE THAT (insert object here) (insert bounced check here)
  • Oh my I.must.take.up.that.hobby.now.
  • I.must.make.that.right.now.or.I.may.just.die.
  • Oh my I.can't.make.that.because.I.suck.
  • etc.

So, I had to get a grip. I've temporarily gotten a grip so I am back until my next melt down.

See the background color of this blog? I pained my entire office area that color and it friggin' rocks. I am loving green. And orange.

Oh, I have so much to tell you all about everything that is going on or not going on (that's always a good thing, too).

I'm back! Yay for me! Even if no one reads this...I'm happy to have my spot on the internet.

xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad your back! Can totally agree with everything you said about seeing other stuff and wanting it or wanting to be like it! I want to see pictures of your house makeovers! Is your Uppercase Living stuff up?

Clarissa said...

glad your back, too!! yes, i wanna see all the makeovers going on!

keep up the blogging!! i miss it when it's gone.

(yes, it's all about what I WANT--ha!)

Allison said...

hmmm. . . . in the world of chakras and all things woo woo :p Green = heart chakra and Orange = sacral chakra, responsible for CREATIVITY (and sex :p ) I'm also finding orange yummy these days.. ..almost literally yummy.. . like I could taste the color.

Hurray for colors! I love how they imapct our daily world. The right ones just make ya feel alive