Monday, August 31, 2009

Lily Beaner Pumpkin Eater

Here is Miss Lily (see her new bangs!) on her first day of Pre-K 2009. She's wearing her mama's color du jour, GREEN. For those who are interested, her new Waldorf school that opened after her last year school closed - CLOSED TOO. It just couldn't make it as quickly as it needed to. There is hope that something might arise by January...but for now we are at Bara-Hambright School of the arts. To be honest, I am sad and not fully content there, but it is the closest thing to Waldorf in our area. It takes many Waldorf elements and combines more modern twists and turns. My heart was singing with Waldorf and Miss Jill (her old teacher) but obviously that is not meant to be right now. It has been a stressful summer in regards to that whole Waldorf school saga. I am hopeful Waldorf will be an option in the near future for our area.

This next picture is a photography DON'T: subject facing sun, squinting, dark pits for eyes...but she was yelling at me, "Mom hurry! They're going to start without me!" Because yes, we were running a few minutes behind schedule. We Moon girls have some time management issues.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

So cute!! Love the bangs!
She looks so grown up!! wow!
i hope she had a kickass time being all artsy and stuff! :))
give her hugs for me. her MUCH BELATED bday gift is getting out the door this week or ELSE. i promise.

Stephanie said...

Lily as cute as ever! I don't even recognize her!!!!! Seriously, if I didn't know that was her, I wouldn't have known. What? You know what I mean. CUTE! Love the dress too.