Monday, August 24, 2009

Reader Participation

Okay, so if you could only read 5 blogs and NOT ANY OTHERS, which 5 would you read?
I really, really, really want you to do this. Please leave your answers in my comments or link me to a post on your own blog.
xoxoxoxoxo

I'll start: (these are all in my sidebar)
Decor 8 (because it's total eye candy and I love it all)
All & Sundry (because she writes like I think)
Shutter Sisters (because it makes me love my camera)
Sheye Rosemeyer (because she makes me love my kids)
Emily Falconbridge (because she makes me believe life can be simple and beautiful)

5 comments:

ko said...

Five I visit often: mcmommywood.blogspot.com, bkids.typepad.com, justsomethingimade.blogspot.com
decorpad (not a blog but I LOVE IT for inspiration!), and mycharmingkids.net (because the story of baby Stellan is so touching)

Clarissa said...

i honestly am not a big blog reader. so...
-yours
-steph's
-cognitive daily
...that's about it. really.
i follow sundry and dooce and the bloggess on twitter, and i like the really short tweets from them as opposed to long-ass postings for some reason. not interesting, i know...

Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa said...

i'm not sure if these count as "blogs" but:
-awkwardfamilyphotos.com
-whythefuckdoyouhavekids.com (or WTFdidyouhavekids or something...)
-sexypeople.com

make me cringe and laugh.

(fyi, i had a typo on my comment before, so i removed it--"removed by the author" sounds so ominous!)

Stephanie said...

I don't spend a lot of time reading blogs either, b/c of why you said you quit yours a while back. I get sucked in and spend too much time doing it when I should be doing other things. And, then I feel completely inadequate because the people I am reading are fabulous. But, honestly, I love reading yours and Clarissa's to keep up with what is going on with y'all. And, right now I am loving "MADE", she makes some really cute stuff and has pretty pictures. But, again intimidates me. She says everything is easy and takes an hour. And I also really like "the pleasures of homemaking". Dorky name, but she does some really cool stuff with thrift store finds.