Monday, February 23, 2009

Analyze This.

So last night I had a super cool dream. I, Sara Moon, was a humpback whale. I was swimming all alone until I saw another humpback whale a good distance away. I chased it down and to get its attention I would blow air out my spout. I can vividly remember trying to suck in enough air to make the burst of air and water go high enough and have enough...ooomph...to get the other whale's attention. I did this over and over. I (me as whale) was swimming super fast and next to me, trying to keep up in the water, were two of my dogs (Abby and Luna).
That's kind of all I remember.
I haven't remembered a dream in a long, long time and then to remember one in which I was a whale and remember it so vividly. Kinda cool. Had to share!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

very strange! Not pregnant are you?????

Clarissa said...

whoa, i want what YOU'RE on! sounds like a cool dream. i had one the other night where i was in germany with my cat. rock n' roll.