Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Mom and her Toddlers

This mom totally reminds me of you. And you. And you...and me.



At this point I'm squealing with excitement. They're coming they're coming!! (This is a pond right by Lily's school. We stop every week on the way to school and check on the babies. They have already grown a ton. Hmmm...sounds familiar.)


Below, the mom duck is saying, "Where in the heck are they running off to now? I was all the way across the pond, watching the Today show and they just had to interrupt the interview with Briston Palin and her baby..."


Now she's saying, "Aw, I guess I can forgive them. They are so.dang.cute."
























And so are you. And you. And you...and I am, too.


(Hope you didn't get bored with all the duckling pics! It was either these, or pictures of Lily's coxsackie blisters that are ALL OVER her little body.)

3 comments:

Jhonproperty said...

Hello i comefrom Thailand,Welcome to Thailand.

Clarissa said...

adorable!! glad you didn't post lily's sores. poor dear.

Stephanie said...

AAAAHHH! So cute! Loved the ducks! But, wouldn't mind seeing the sores.... want to know what to look for! (That's a mom for you!) Macie supposedly had it once when she was real little, but didn't have sores all over.