Monday, May 25, 2009

New Vibe

Going to try thematic posts for each day of the week to keep me focused and current.
Mondays: Taste
Tuesdays: Touch
Wednesdays: Smell
Thursdays: Sound
Friday: See

Taste:
If you'll notice in my Sara's Internet Find of the Week, I've finally posted a new link to Urban Nectar. Isn't that a cool name? Check it out.

Also:
One of the everyday blogs I read, My Happy Little Life, has started a new foodie-type focus. She posts healthy recipes as part of her weekly menu planning that I think are quite doable. Check this out too.

Finally:
Anything you can recommend that you are loving to eat right now? I'll start. I am loving frozen waffles. Could eat them all day everyday. Specifically, Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Oat brand.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Try the waffwich! Add some peanut butter and jelly to those waffles & eat it like a sandwich! Bananas too if you're feeling wild. Love the new themes and the new header.