Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fuh-neeeeeee

Today I bought Lily a pink scooter. It's foot powered with 3 little wheels instead of two, like the Razors. It's perfect for her and she ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' LOVES IT. Being the superb mom that I am ;-) I also bought her a bitchin' helmet on sale for 9 bucks. It has butterflies and ladybugs and two sets of googly eyes - so cute.

I mentioned how she loves the scooter, right? Well, she LOVES THE HELMET EVEN MORE!! She would not take the helmet off for anything. I had to pry it off her head for bathtime. Her entire head was soaked to the core with sweat after having the helmet on for like 3 hours straight. Then, after her bath she demanded to put it back on for stories before bed. There I was reading away with Lily strapped into her helmet. Hilarious. I suggested it might not be that comfortable for sleeping so she agreed to take it off.

This is one of the funniest, cutest memories I have of my Bean to date. I'm so glad she loves the scooter and the helmet. There's no feeling like watching your little one be so joyful about something so simple.

It was a good day.


No comments: