Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday night

no idea what's going to come out of my computer at the moment... but this is for you Shelly!

Mike is doing better. He's very private and tends to put things on the back burner so I'm not sure he's okay with everything. However, I did all I can do for him and he is dealing with things in his Mike way - which seem to keep him hanging in there.

My mama is home and enjoying being away from work for awhile. I had the whole family over for dinner tonight. Mom and Dad came over early to hang out with me, Mike and Natalie. Lily was with Nana and Papa all day. Sometimes I think little Natalie gets overlooked b/c Lily is such a BIG personality - so I had them come over just to see her. Have I mentioned...

HOW MUCH I ADORE THAT NATALIE?????? Yum. She has a cold and is horse right now. Can you imagine a little 8 month old all horse and squeaky? Adorable and pathetic at the same time. Makes me want to smoosh her all the more. Nom, nom, nom.

Back to my dinner: Y'all. I watched Oprah for the first time in like 4 million years and she had on Christina Ferrare (Claire-issa - you love her don't you?) She inspired me to cook a roasted chicken. AND IT ROCKED MY WORLD!!!!!!! I will post the recipe and picture when I'm not completely wanting to throw my camera and computer out the window. (I had all my holiday mini-sessions this weekend and I am POOPED and TIRED of of cameras.) Although I did take a picture of my chicken - it was that beautiful ;-)

I'm out.

2 comments:

Pacific Personal Training/CrossFit Hillsboro said...

Thanks, Sara! I watched the same Oprah! I made the enchiladas. =) Chicken for Chuck and kids, spinach for me. Counting the days till our Texas vacay!

Clarissa said...

sounds like an awesome night! so glad to hear your mama is home and feeling ok and that mike is doing well, too. how awful and traumatic!
YES! i love that christina woman! she would put Reese's in her BRA to make them ooey gooey! LOVE that!!!
please post the recipe. i loves me some roasted chicken..and perfect weather for it!