Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little Update

Happy Wednesday my peeps. I'm here working at the computer and thought I'd give a couple of updates.

The situation from Mike's school is just awful and tragic. The student who took his own life was a favorite of Mike's whom he joked and talked with everyday. He was an honor student, so adorably handsome with the most beautiful smile, had good friends, a loving family. Mike is pretty devastated. He can think of not much else, and says he feels consumed with this event. Leaves me (as a mother), Mike and can you imagine his family - wondering why and if only he could come back. Mike met the family last night and they are kind, loving, open and were close to their son. How could this happen?

My mama is doing well, but still in the hospital. She should be coming home today. I've been her little watchdog making sure the nurses and doctors are taking the absolute best care of her. No one could ever love my mom more than I do. She is the most important person in the world in my eyes :-) Get well soon, Deedee. (that's what Lily calls her)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sara, I had no idea all this was going on! What a shocker. How DOES that happen? Oh, and I know this sounds stupid, but suicide is just so final. I can't imagine what his family is feeling. I hope your mom is doing well. All the crazy stuff I have heard about Drs lately, she definitely needs you looking out for her!

Pacific Personal Training/CrossFit Hillsboro said...

Okay Sara, I need my Moon family fix. What's been going on since WED?!?!