Friday, December 19, 2008

The Store that makes me Crazy

Anthropologie.
It's just to die for.
How does it survive...
because it is so.damn.expensive.
I really want to know
who shops there.
Reeeeallllly shops there.
Are there
that many rich folk
in the world
to keep it going?
Was there the other day
browsing and browsing.
And browsing.
Didn't buy a thing.
Picked up one thing I needed
and could afford
then felt silly
taking that $12 item
to the checkout.
Put it back...
in the wrong spot.
On purpose.
Oops!

There is some
serious eye candy
in that store.

Pout.

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

i hear ya. i troll the sale closet area and only find things size XXL or XXS...and still too expensive for me! sheeeesh!

m.e. said...

I hear ya. Who really does shop there? There is a fancy new one that just opened up in Annapolis is a very upscale shopping plaza, and I was like, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is me in my next, rich life. I wish ;-( But for now, I wear Target.

Stephanie said...

Ugh, I know. I have to travel to a different world to even get to one. Unfortunately, I know someone who shops there.... Amanda. Or, I should say her mom buys her stuff from there all the time.