Friday, December 26, 2008

This.


This is all I could have asked for for Christmas. This picture. You'd think I have so many pictures of us, but I don't. Not at all. I could complain about my looks...but ya know what? I'm giving myself a pass. Those 3 smiles you're looking at are all that I can see. When I saw this as I was downloading the pics, I got all choked up. I'm still choked up. I'm going to get this printed at my professional printer and cherish it forever. Thank you for taking it, Mikey.

5 comments:

Tracy Robinson said...

Hi Sarah, beautiful pic! OK, I feel weird leaving a comment on your blog, but I was the one that emailed you a few months ago because I think your work is so brilliant ;) So we have already established I am not a crazy weirdo stalker right :)?!? Anyway, read a little of your post about possibly quitting biz and my heart stopped a little. You're so brilliant. Just wanted to let you know you MUST NOT QUIT. I peek at your biz blog a lot and you are a muse of mine! I hope I used that word in the right context, I don't know if I have ever actually used it before (GRIN). OK, well I will leave you alone now.

Cheers :D
Tracy

The Pollards said...

Perfection.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful mommy with her precious babies... Happy New Year to you and your family!!
XOXOXO

Clarissa said...

OMG!!! Y'all are beeeeautiful!
So happy and in love with each other. makes me melt...

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT! And, you look great!