Sunday, January 18, 2009

52 Q Mini-Journal

Well, I'm very, very rusty...so don't be too harsh in your mind about these pics of my mini journal. I think I'll warm up eventually. Also, all my scrapbooking supplies are at the MIL's house. ALL of them. I think I need to send Mike over there to retrieve them! I had a joined a monthly scrapbooking kit website (http://www.labeltulip.com/) so had some paper and embellishments from there. I highly recommend label tulip if you're into a monthly kit. Beautiful stuff. I had to postpone b/c I am BROKE for the moment. I digress...
Here are my cover, and first 2 questions completed. Have you started yet????? Link me to your pics. Oh, these are on my flickr site, too. Click on my flickr badge to the right to see what other photos I've been taking. There is one of a rose that I am in love with right now.

The cover:

Q1

The 3 thoughts I had written down in response to the above question were : calm, organization, and living in the moment. Since I don't have a lot of options for getting writing onto my tags without my supplies and I hate my handwriting, I had to improvise with found words in my stash that came close to my 3 words.

The flipside of the following tag asked "Am I afraid of Change" but was too ugly to take a picture of. Ha.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

beautiful, of COURSE!!! No way am I posting mine--straight up gidder done style--not cute!! ;)

Tonya said...

OK, so not only are you a full time mommy and wife..you find TIME to do these cute little crafty scrapbook and sewing projects, write a blog, take photographs, try new recipes, and it's all I can do to catch up with your life once a week!...You're amazing!