Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Flickr

I've been updating my flickr account (saraluna14) lately with all sort of new pics. I'm doing a self-portrait a day there, and a shot a day also. Have had lots of creative energy lately without my photography outlet! That's why I've been craving crafting so much, I think. Kinda cool to find out that I have a true need for creativity after almost 35 years of life. Geez, I'm almost 35. I didn't mind being 34, but 35 just sounds harsh.

Anyway, I put a new flickr badge over there to the right, beneath the pic of me, noodle and bean. Take a click and leave me some love on a photo you like!

Also, have you started your 52Q mini-journaling project yet? I haven't but plan on it very soon. I ordered some tags and am waiting for them to get here. Remember you can do this on a deck of cards (perfect!).
The first two questions:
1. What do you wish for the new year to bring?
2. Am I afraid of change?

Get going! Here is the flickr group for inspiration.
Here was my self portrait from yesterday...wonder what kind of mood I'm in? Verrrrrrry introspective and dark (in case you were wondering.) My hands always freeze while I sit at the computer punching away and I have been longing for some fingerless gloves. Bought these black gloves at Kroger the other day and cut the finger tips off. Pretty ghetto, but man! do they make me feel like such a badass!!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

you're the badass, alright! :))
loving your beautiful photos. keep em coming. i'm so jealous of your talented eye!